Friday, August 24, 2012

Party Favors


Reasons to be cheerful 1,2,3.
Well how about these? It's Friday, the UK is heading into a holiday weekend with the sun still shining (for now anyway) and my story 'Party Favors' is up at one of the coolest of the cool, Spinetingler Magazine.


I guess a lot of you hard-boiled types who follow the crime writing scene around the web will have seen my stuff popping up at places like Shotgun Honey and All Due Respect and wondered where the hell this hack, Chris Leek has sprung from.

Well, the fact is I've been at the writing gig for a while, but it's only in the past year that I've managed to settle myself into a genre where I finally feel at home. Having said that 'Party Favors' is a difficult story to categorize, it has a dash of crime and a good helping of horror too. I'm pretty sure it would need more spaceships to qualify as science fiction, but beyond that I'll leave it up to you to decide. I hope you like it. Click here for those Party Favors
 
Hey while you're there why not leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Well have at it.