Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Making The Cut

First up; Happy New Year!

I thought it would be best to start 2013 as I mean to go on, so here is the first 'Me' post of the new year. 



When the alcohol haze of midnight celebrations had cleared a little I was delighted to find that two of my short stories had been included in the ‘best of 2012 online’ lists from the inscrutable Paul D Brazill and the enigmatic Mike Monson.

Paul picked my story ‘Redheaded Woman’, which first appeared at The Flash Fiction Offensive and subsequently in the new anthology Out Of The Gutter 8.
Five you Can't Miss from 2012 - Paul D Brazill

Mike plumped for ‘Party Favors’, which was published at Spintingler Magazine, back in the summer. Special Short Stories I read This Year - Mike Monson
Thanks guys I’m honored to have made the cut.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making those lists. Especially from those two guys! I'd say that's pretty damn good testimony there.

    Keep writing Chris! - Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim. I was honored to get a shout from two guys with such impeccable taste!

      Delete

Got something on your mind? Well have at it.