Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Spare Parts

First up, I feel I should apologize as this is going to be another me,me,me post. But hey it's my blog so I'm going to do it anyway.
The summer edition of Hobo Camp Review is out and includes my scribblings in the form of 'Spare Parts'.
I actually wrote this piece some time ago and promptly forgot all about, but when James Duncan said his next issue would have a Texas theme, a faint bell started sounding. So after I got back from the ice cream truck, I sent him my story. Many thanks to James for giving it a home on his wonderful site.
If you can find a moment, in amongst the time honored traditions of drinking too much and blowing things up, please go and check it out:
Hobo Camp Review - Spare Parts

Y'all have a happy Independence Day, d'ya hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Well have at it.